|Bad Magic Bayou|
|Game(s)||Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge|
|Previous world||Breegull Beach|
|Next world||Spiller's Harbor|
Bad Magic Bayou is the third world found in Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge where Klungo is fought for a second time. This place also has log bridges and there are slippery green versions of the which Banjo and Kazooie can do up by using the Talon Trot ability. This place also has marshy, poisonous, green polluted water underneath which can injure Banjo if touched. However, Banjo does not become injured when he is an octopus.
Points of Interest
When window pops up click open and wait for the music tune to load.
- Defeat the group of Gruntlings.
- Knock down the Jiggy from the cliff by using Bill Drill.
- Collect the Jiggy in the Vapor Scrubs.
- Play the fishing mini-game.
- Use the Battery Eggs in Monster Manor.
- Light the candles within sixty seconds in a specific way in Creepy Corridors.
- Use the Flap Flip ability to jump to a tree stump in Vapor Scrubs.
- Come back with the tank and go through the door near Mumbo's Pad.
- Defeat Klungo in Monster Manor.
- Find all five Green Jinjos.
The five Bad Magic Bayou Jinjos are green
- On a shelf in Monster Manor.
- On a tree stump near the entrance.
- In the middle of Vapor Scrubs.
- Bill Drill the spot to the right of Monster Mansion.
- In the dark corridors as Candle Banjo.
- Use the Flap Flip to jump to a tree stump in Vapor Scrubs.
- Shoot the Battery Eggs into the toll station.
Bad Magic Bayou Jinjo Oracle
- If you hadn't noticed, the swamp is full of poisonous waters. I'll bet you'd feel ill if you so much as dipped a toe in!
- Bozzeye may not be able to climb trees, but he can help you shake things down.
- Some Jinjos hid in Monster Manor. I hope they're not afraid of the dark!
- I heard Klungo say, 'Banjo need tank to get through here.' I wonder what he meant?
- Some boardwalk paths lead through the trees to murky places.
- Have you heard of a place called 'Spiller's Harbor?' It used to be a resort, but since Grunty's lot turned up, they don't get many other visitors.
- Red Gruntling
- Blue Gruntling
- Black Gruntling
- Brown Gruntling
- Grey Gruntling
- Green Spooko
- Pink Germuloid
- Piranha fish