Character from the Banjo-Kazooie series.
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
Big Al is an obese rhinoceros with visible lines of green snot coming out of his nostrils. He wear red pants, a backwards red cap, and a red-and-white striped apron splattered with various food stains. His badge bears a "1 star out of 4" rating.
Big Al is a lazy and irresponsible worker, cooking burgers that have fallen on the ground, coughing and sneezing on the food, and frequently wiping his snotty nose with his bare hands, all in front of the customers. Al himself claims he has no idea how he got this job, stating that he used to clean the toilets before he started working at the burger stand.
According to the information signpost outside of his booth, his burgers are "made of 100% meat of rodent origin and topped with a synthetic cheese slice".
If Banjo gets one of the burgers from Big Al, he'll also ask if he wants fries with that, before admitting that he doesn't sell them and directs them to Salty Joe to get them before giving it to him. He then states he's all out and claims he'll root around for more, although Banjo tells him that there may have been one under his left foot (presumably the same one that he dropped earlier), with Big Al denying seeing it.
- A box that reads "Big Al" appears in Banjoland in Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts. You can also see him in Showdown Town in Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts.
- When Banjo defeats Chilli Billi in Hailfire Peaks, he says that he'll get a couple of Big Al's Burgers.
- Because of this, it may imply that Big Al might be a store chain.
- Big Al may be named after a well known Allosaurus specimen discovered in 1991 that shares his namesake.
After pressing the Burger swtich:
- Big Al: I'll just pop it back on the grill, and the punters will never know... Ulp, I've been rumbled!
First time meeting up:
- Big Al: Fancy a burger? Big Al sells the tastiest burgers in Witchyworld!
- Kazooie: Urrgh! How on earth did you get a job in catering?
- Big Al: Well, I'm not sure really. I used to clean out the toilets...
- Banjo: I've lost my appetite all of a sudden.
- Big Al: Go on and give 'em a try. I've got a few left - do you want 'em?
Ordering a burger:
- Kazooie: ('also said by Banjo if he is on his own) Give me some burgers, Al!
- Big Al: Okay Kid, burgers coming right up. You want fries with that?
- Banjo: Ooooh, yes, please!
- Big Al: Well, too bad. Burgers is all I got. Go see Salty Joe!
- (gives Banjo and Kazooie some burgers)
- Big Al: What? I've got no more burgers left! Better root around for some more...
- Banjo: I think there's one just under your left foot...
- Big Al: Where? I can't see it...
Choosing to interact as Kazooie on her own, Mumbo or the van transformation:
- Big Al: Sorry, but I'm afraid I'm not allowed to serve your kind.