Enemy from the Banjo-Kazooie series.
|Location(s)|| Click Clock Wood|
The number of Big Cluckers in Click Clock Wood increases as the seasons progress (until Winter, in which there are none), and they grow in size as well. They also change locations with each season, usually appearing in areas that are much higher and harder to reach on the giant tree.
- The Big Clucker appears to resemble a toucan or parrot.
- When you defeat a Big Clucker the first time after the console with the game is turned on, it shows a cutscene of it being defeated.
- Out of the enemies who are natives from a world, the Big Clucker is the one who appears in highest amount. Except in winter, in any other season they'll outmatch the amount of any enemy in other worlds.
- The friendly NPC Momma Clucker in Banjo Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge may have been named after this enemy.
- Since they do not appear in the Winter season, it is assumed that they are migratory birds.
- If a player chooses to play as Gruntilda Winkybunion then she would hold a bird that resembles the Big Clucker in Targitzan's Temple Shootout.
|Bawl · Beehive · Bigbutt · Big Clucker · Black Gruntling · Black Snippet · Blue Gruntling · Boom Box · Buzzbomb · Chinker · Chump · Colliwobble · Flibbit · Flotsam · Grille Chompa · Grimlet · Grublin · Grublin Hood · Limbo · Lockup · Mum-mum · Mutie-Snippet · Nibbly · Portrait Chompa · Quarrie · Red Gruntling · Ripper · Scabby · Seaman Grublin · Shrapnel · Sir Slush · Slappa · Snacker · Snarebear · Snippet · Tee-hee · Ticker · Topper · Twinkly Muncher · Whipcrack · Whiplash · Yum-yum|