|Game(s)||Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge|
|Previous world||Cliff Farm|
|Next world||Bad Magic Bayou|
Breegull Beach is the second world of Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge.
Points of interest
- Breegull Peak
- Grunty's Quarry
- Quarry Heights
- Witches Keep
- Collect five blue shells and return them to Mr. Ripovski.
- Collect the Jiggy in Grunty's Quarry.
- Defeat Mecha-Grunty in Grunty's Quarry.
- Free the six breegulls as Mouse Banjo in Quarry Heights.
- Swim underwater in the Breegull Lagoon and collect the Jiggy blocking Delphinum's room.
- Defeat the Ghost Pirate by firing three eggs at him.
- Jump to the rock column in the southeast area of the map which has a Jiggy on it.
- Beat Little Blubber's game by guarding the treasure chest.
- Collect twelve glow grubs on Breegull Peaks's Grubby Chute.
- Find all five Jinjos.
The five Breegull Breach Jinjos are yellow.
- South of the entrance.
- Inside the Quarry Heights, accessible by the Mouse transformation.
- On an island in the southeast area of the map.
- Left of the Grubby Chute.
- In a sunken ship underwater.
- Underwater, accessible by diving.
- To the right of the Grubby Chute.
Near the world entrance.
- The Jinjos on Breegull Beach are as yellow as the sand around you.
- You can't go to the beach without taking a swim, can you?
- Sometimes Mumbo can help to find hidden Jinjos.
- The ancient Breegulls must be too old for Grunty to put to work in her slave quarry.
- Shrapnel mines can be destroyed with Blue Egg shots.
- Watch out for the Spookos in Monster Manor. They fear only fire and feathers!