Character from the Banjo-Kazooie series.
|Location(s)|| Mayahem Temple|
Chief Bloatazin is a jaguar-like Moggie found in Banjo-Tooie. A priest of the high god Targitzan, Chief Bloatazin is encountered by Banjo in a small side temple where he is in a panic over losing Targitzan's "Sacred Priceless Relic Thingy", a golden idol of the god himself. The Unga Bunga cavemen stole it through a shortcut between worlds which Banjo explore to steal it back.
- It is interesting to note that while Chief Bloatazin is an ally to the duo, his god, Targitzan, and the other Moggies are enemies of the duo.
- Banjo broke the fourth wall when Chief Bloatazin said "Why those thieving little....!" and then Banjo interrupted him by saying, "Careful, this is a family game." (presumably, he was going to cuss the cavemen out).
- There is a strange yet amusing glitch that is performed by retrieving the Sacred Relic Thingy, then coming back as Mumbo and talking to Chief Bloatazin, to which he will reply, "Sorry, I'll only talk to Banjo..." and start searching again, although the Sacred Relic Thingy is right there. Leave and come back as Banjo and Kazooie and it will be in the last place he was looking in. This is known as the "Stupid Bloatazin Glitch".
- In 2013, Chief Bloatazin was the subject of a crusade by comedy fansite DK Vine to get his own video game.
- Chief Bloatazin shares a voice with Old King Coal.