|Game(s)||Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge|
|Theme||Farm, apple orchards|
|Previous world||Spiral Mountain (overworld)|
|Next world||Breegull Beach|
Points of Interest
- Cliff Springs
- Cliff Falls Pool
- Farm Heights
- Find Mama Clucker's five missing baby chicks.
- Found underwater after learning how to Dive from Bozzeye.
- Save The Bleaters from a mischievous Gruntweed.
- Grab twelve Bleaters in a fishing mini-game.
- Collect the Jiggy from inside the Crag Mill with the Mouse.
- Collect Mama Clucker's eggs on the slippery slide.
- Collect the Jiggy from the cliff above where you learn Climb, which is surrounded by Whiplashes.
- Found on an island to the left of the Bluff Barn.
- Defeat Klungo inside the Bluff Barn.
- Find all five Jinjos.
The five Cliff Farm Jinjos are orange.
- On a barrel of apples, south of the entrance to Farm Heights.
- In front of the Crag Mill's water wheel.
- In The Rafters of the Bluff Barn.
- On a cliff in above where Banjo learns how to Climb.
- Underwater, in a pool above the world entrance.
Cliff Farm Jinjo Oracle
- Cliff Farm's Jinjo Oracle is located just south of the entrance.
- Klungo's Gruntweeds seem to be a cross between Gruntlings and Whiplashes. When you get close, they'll try to squash you. They seem a little dizzy to me.
- The little Bleaters are worried - they won't move while Grunty's monsters are near.
- Without Mumbo's help, you won't be able to find all of Cliff Farm's secrets.
- A hole that's small enough for a mouse? Then it sounds like it's a mouse you need!
- Klungo's been using a Witchy Warp to enter a secret room in the barn. I think Bozzeye might know a way to turn it on.
- All the Jinjos have been found on the farm. I only hope the Breegull Beach Jinjos will be as lucky.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.