|Game(s)|| Banjo-Kazooie (XBLA)|
|World(s)||Click Clock Wood|
He is born in the spring when the bear and bird break open his egg in his nest, but he tells them he must sleep for all of spring. During summer and autumn, he is very hungry and asks them to feed him caterpillars so he can grow bigger and stronger in the following season.
By the winter, Eyrie has fully grown into an adult eagle and flies away, but not before rewarding Banjo and Kazooie with a Jiggy as thanks.
CharacteristicsEyrie is a giant eagle. When he is first hatched out, he is just a baby. He has large, tan colored feet with sharp talons, and body and tail are covered with orange feathers, and they are yellow near his belly. Eyrie has small wings, so he probably can't fly. But that's OK because he has his nice, comfy nest. His beak is also tan colored, and he has green eyes. He also wears a diaper, where all the unfortunate Caterpillars end up.
When Eyrie is all grown up, he is noticeably larger, of course, and he now golden feet. His feathers are dark brown now, with the exception of his head and neck. They are white, and his beak is now yellow. Eyrie's eyes are a rich shade of blue, and he also has two large white weathers on the top of his head.
- In Autumn, you will sometimes fall through the Eyrie's nest after feeding him the required amount of caterpillars. This is caused because Eyrie grows up after feeding him and pushes you through the nest.
- The Adult Eyrie looks similar to a Bald Eagle, one of America's national animals.
- Baby Eyrie has green eyes, but as an adult, his eyes are blue.
- Eyrie is the only character in Click Clock Wood to never reappear after the other seasons.
- A Portrait of Eyrie can be found near the Mumbo's Mountain stonehenge in Banjoland.
|Main Characters:||Banjo · Bottles · Brentilda · Gruntilda · Kazooie · Mumbo Jumbo · Tooty|
|Bosses:||Conga · Nipper · Black Snippet · Mutie-Snippet · Yellow Flibbits · Boss Boom Box · The Zubbas|
|Minor Characters:||Ancient Ones · Bikini Girl · Boggy · Captain Blubber · Cheato · Chimpy · Clanker · Croctus · Dingpot · Eyrie · Gloop · Gnawty · Gobi · Grabba · Groggy · Gruntilda's Broomstick · Histup · Jinjo · Jinxy · Juju · Klungo · Leaky · Little Lockup · Loggo · The Mighty Jinjonator · Moggy · Motzand · Mr. Vile · Nabnut · Napper · Roysten · Rubee · Snacker · Snorkel · Soggy · Tanktup · Tiptup · The Tiptup Choir · Toots · Trunker · Tumblar · Warp Cauldrons · Wozza|