Ok, here we go. This is a proposal to change the wiki's name. I found 3 suggestions. If you have one idea, add it.
yes i think it looks cool i mean you take Zeldapedia and Wookieepedia like it was called the Legend of Zelda wiki and it changed onto Zeldapedia-Boba fett 32
- Yes. Keep the name the same. People will find it easier to know what the wiki is. -- 09:04, 20 October 2008 (UTC)
- I think it's the best name, both names should be in the name, you can't forget Kazooie! Marta Ägnös (Diskussion, MUM, LC, DT) 12:23, 21 October 2008 (UTC)
- Yeah, it's the best name! --Mario Lover
For now I might not support or oppose yet. Although I like the new names and think it would be good, changing the name will have its consequences. Having "Banjo-Kazooie Wiki" on every article greatly increases our Google results (especially at a time like this). People are unlikely to look up Banjopedia or anything unless if they know us already. Anyway I may support a name later. 12:10, 20 October 2008 (UTC)
We already had a forum there.... Anyway, I would have liked to be able to discuss this further before voting.
hi i am glad that we have a vote-page! so yes i DO think that we should change the wiki title anyway i will participate later-Boba fett 32 22:15, 20 October 2008 (UTC)
- Just another thing, There may be a wiki about banjos (instrument) so Banjo-Pedia, etc. would be vague or kind of not descriptive enough. 08:55, 23 October 2008 (UTC)
- Good point there, that would be a fatal mistake. I say we keep the old name. And besides, what would Kazooie think? (LOL after writing this.) Learner4 20:54, 10 April 2009 (UTC)