The Gameboy Advance is a 32-bit handheld video game console developed, manufactured and marketed by Nintendo. It is the successor to the Game Boy Color. It was released in Japan on March 21, 2001; in North America on June 11, 2001; in Australia on June 22, 2001, in Europe on June 22, 2001; and in the People's Republic of China on June 8, 2004 (excluding Hong Kong).
- Donkey Kong Country 1 Advance - A remake of the SNES game of the same name.
- Donkey Kong Country 2 Advance - A remake of the SNES game of the same name.
- Donkey Kong Country 3 Advance - A remake of the SNES game of the same name
- Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge - The first Banjo game to be made for Gameboy Advance. Although it is the third Banjo game created, it technically takes place after Banjo-Kazooie and before Banjo-Tooie.
- Banjo-Pilot - A racing game similar to Diddy Kong Racing. In this game, players will choose a character from the Banjo series and take to the air. According to Rare, the game has no real plot, although it can be assumed that Cheato lost his pages, so Banjo and his friends have a race to find them.
- It's Mr. Pants - A puzzle game that features Rare's mascot, Mr. Pants. The game was actually going to be a Donkey Kong game, called Donkey Kong Coconut Crackers.
- Sabre Wulf - A remake of the ZX Spectrum game of the same name.