|Isle O' Hags|
Isle o' Hags is the hub world of Banjo-Tooie. Isle o' Hags appears to be a giant island with 19 worlds (Counting the nine worlds in Grunty's Lair, the nine worlds found on the entire island, and Showdown Town). Banjo and Co. all live here.
Points of Interest
- Wumba's Wigwam
- Witchyworld Entrance
- Digger Tunnel
- Get it from King Jingaling.
- 1 Jiggy for each Jinjo family that is reunited (9 Jinjo families, so 9 Jiggies in all)
- Inside the tunnel that the digger made, in the Wooded Hollow.
- Underneath a rock on the Plateau (Use Bill Drill to get it).
- On a cliff in the Wasteland, next to a Minjo.
- Use the Claw Clamber Boots to climb up into the alcove, on the Cliff Top.
- There is a Glowbo located on top of the Hailfire Peaks entrance.
- In Glitter Gulch Mine's Waterfall Chamber, there is a Talon Torpedo rock to break. Behind it leads you to Hailfire Peaks, where you use the Ice Key to get a Mega-Glowbo (for Humba). This technically counts for this world, since it is only used here.
- Train Switch: Near the train station on the Clifftop is a Grip Grab ledge. Use it to get to the switch
- Bridge Extend/Raise Switch: Near the entrance to Jolly Roger's Lagoon, there is a path that goes down to the switch, which will extend a bridge to the Hailfire Peaks entrance.
- Underneath Honey B's Hive.
- Isle o' Hags seems to be in the shape of the icon next to the health bar, from Banjo-Kazooie.
- Hailfire peaks can be seen from above. The ring on the island could possibly be Terrydactyland.
Worlds from Banjo-Tooie
|Worlds||Mayahem Temple · Glitter Gulch Mine · Witchyworld · Jolly Roger's Lagoon · Terrydactyland · Grunty Industries · Hailfire Peaks · Cloud Cuckooland · Cauldron Keep|
|Overworld||Spiral Mountain · Isle o' Hags (Jinjo Village · Wooded Hollow · Plateau · Pine Grove · Cliff Top · Wasteland · Quagmire)|
|Cut Worlds||Castle world|