|Mildred Ice Cube|
Character from the Banjo-Kazooie series.
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
Mildred Ice Cube was married to George Ice Cube until a blizzard swept him away to Cloud Cuckooland. She implores Banjo and Kazooie to find him. Mildred apparently has a Jinjo frozen inside of her, making it impossible to get. The player must then attack her, and Mildred will explode into shards. She also attempts to tell them to tell George that dinner is located somewhere, though she ultimately dies before she could finish her sentence.
- Mildred: Hey there young man! I'm Mildred Ice Cube, but I seem to have misplaced my husband, George. There was this terrible blizzard, and he was whisked off into the sky!
- Kazooie: So?
- Mildred: Isn't it obvious? I want you to go and look for him!
(if Banjo strikes up a conversation)
- Mildred: My husband was blown away into the sky. Don't think your taking this little man I've acquired either!
(after Banjo kills her)
- Mildred: Arrrgh! Tell George his dinner is in the...
- Both Mildred and her husband George might have been named from the British television show, George and Mildred.
- Mildred is probably the only friendly character in the series that the player has to directly kill for their own gain (George's demise was due to his own miscalculations).
- It is possible to kill Mildred with not only the Bill Drill, but with Fire Eggs, Grenade Eggs, Clockwork Kazooie Eggs, Mumbo's magic attack and Dragon Kazooie breathing fire.
|Main Characters:||Banjo · Kazooie · Gruntilda · Lord of Games · Mumbo Jumbo · Humba Wumba|
|Minor Characters:||Boggy · Bottles · Captain Blubber · Clanker · Dingpot · George Ice Cube · Golden Goliath · Jinjo · Jolly Roger · King Jingaling · Klungo · Loggo · Mildred Ice Cube · Mr. Fit · Mr. Patch · Piddles · Pikelet · Roysten · Trophy Thomas · Weldar|