Chicken, I noticed you used the world's entry door for the image. Do you think you could do that for the rest of the worlds as well?
- Yeh I was going to. Thanks.
Does anyone know where the jiggies are for this world? I'd really appreciate it if someone could fill this section in as it is driving me nuts... in fact I got up to this point in one week but haven't played at all over the last two months since getting to this annoying place! Many thanks! Harpo the bad 16:00, 21 May 2008 (UTC)
- Sorry, the wiki is pretty new, so we don't have all the information down yet. I just added the Jiggy locations in no particular order, but that's from memory, so let me know if there are any problems.
- Thanks Jimbo Jambo! I don't remember three of those so I should be able to do it tonight :) Any idea where the jingos were or is that too much to ask for? And (off topic) you don't happen to remember how you get through that small hole in the wall in that red lava room in Gruntilda's Lair do you? I really hope I don't have to go all the way back to Mad Monster Mansion to change in to a pumpkin again! Thanks very much! Harpo the bad 16:00, 21 May 2008 (UTC)
- I'll add the Jinjos now. Also, I'm afraid you do need to be a pumpkin to enter that hole. Probably the most difficult thing about it is the pumpkin is a little harder to control, you you can do it if you're careful. Also, when returning, you don't need to crawl across the walkway again; just kill yourself by jumping in the lava you you'll start where you entered the room from the Mad Monster Mansion area, and then you can just hop your way out of there and Mumbo's Magic will wear off by itself.
- Just wanted to add a thank you! I got 9 jiggies, 5 jinjos and 96 notes now. The jiggy I haven't got is in the propellors (REALLY HARD), as for the notes... no idea! I'm getting there though. What an annoying level! Thanks again Harpo the bad 07:12, 22 May 2008 (UTC)
How to add a music file
How do I add a music file to the wiki? I have a few files for the music in some levels.
If it hadn't been noticed before...
The code for the whistles also appears on the boat, starboard side in the middle I think. It may be in other places but this is the only instance of it I could find. 18.104.22.168 04:32, July 22, 2012 (UTC)