Good day, smashing to see you, well, you're actually just reading my user page, but nice to see you care.
I believe that everything should get it's decent share of coverage, so if for example, Boggy's page has 4000 letters and Captain Blubber's page only had 1500, I would try my best to make things write (Hah, I made a pun, aren't I fantastic. Okay, it wasn't that good.)
I only own Banjo-Kazooie & Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge
|My Fantastically Fantastic Userboxes|
- I've only had Banjo-Kazooie for 1 month, so I've only completed it once, in which I got 100% (As far as notes, jiggies and EHPs go) in around 27 hours.
- I completed Grunty's Revenge within 1 day of getting it, still a good game though.
- I'm currently "saving up" for Banjo-Tooie, although I am also planning to get Pokemon Platinum & a PS3.
- I do not own Banjo-Pilot, although I may intend to in future.
- I do not intend to get Nuts & Bolts as I do not have an X-Box 360, and there are no other X-box 360 exclusive games I want so I do not plan to get it (aswell as the fact you need to pay for online and the obvious technical faults.
- I am from merry, merry England.
- I have been gaming since I was 4.
- I own a Genesis, 2 SNESes, a N64, a Gameboy, a Playstation, a Gameboy Colour, a Gameboy Advance, a Gamecube, a PS2, 3 GBASPs, 2 DSs, 1 DSLite, 1 Wii & a PSP.
- I don't see what's so hard about Rusty Bucket Bay. It's an enjoyable level and I got the propeller Jiggy on my 1st try.
- My favourite Banjo-Kazooie level is Gobi's Valley, closely followed by Rusty Bucket Bay.
- I am a huge fan of Pokemon, Earthbound, The Legend of Zelda & Super Smash Bros., owning every game in each series.
- I love trivia sections of articles.
- I excell at Mathematics.
- Is anyone actually reading this?
- I am scared of-
- Contact Sports
- People thinking I'm weird
- THE FEAR!!!
- I hate people who are somehow famous while being completely talentless.
- My favourite video game is Super Metroid.
- I am a bit of a grammar bully, so please tell me if I make any mistakes.
- I am 13, yet 6'1".
- I am against the casualisation of the video game market (yet for some reason I have a Wii.)
- Are you going to use this information to scheme against me?
- My favourite Bands are The Killers, The Feeling, Kaiser Chiefs, Blur & Oasis.
- Is it just me or is the name Clanker a bit risque?
- I don't know when to stop.