Welcome, Walecs, to the Banjo-Kazooie Wiki, the Banjo-Kazooie gaming wikia!
We hope that you like this wikia and you decide to stay. Feel free to edit and contribute some of your Banjo-Kazooie knowledge. However, do not remove important information while fixing others' articles. Additionally, you must comply with all of the normal Wikipedia policies of this site; that will keep the wiki running smoothly. Here are some links that may help you.
Our polices (Please read this first before you edit. Thanks)
General Wikipedia polices (The External Wikipedia policies)
Other Important links
PS: If you are under the age of 13, please do not release personal information about your self. This is a wikia wide policy.
Just like to show up and say hi. I'd like to give you a few editing pointers:
- You've been adding a lot of images. That's good. However, try to make sure an article needs an image before you put it in. For example, there's already a rather good image of the Blue Mystery Egg on its page; we don't need two of them.
- When in a gallery (that is, an area that has <gallery> tags), the syntax for adding images is a bit different. I suggest you look at existing galleries and try to copy their format when adding to them.
- I noticed you added some of your videos to the wiki. While I'm not exactly sure what the rule is, I don't think we allow people to put up videos of their own personal stuff. However, you can still put videos on your userpage this way:
- Check the URL (the part with the www) of your video and copy the part after the "v=". It sould be a random string of letters and numbers.
- Put this on the wiki page:
<youtube>the letter and number string</youtube>
- Hit the "Preview" button next to the "Save page" button. (Actually, always do that, it makes it easier for all of us.) That way you can see if it works before saving the page.