Weird West is a scrapped world from Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts. A variety of speculation and scattered developer hints suggests it would have been a western-styled world with a twist, such as polystyrene buildings.
Weird West appears to be quite a late cut. There are several remnants and references left to it throughout the game:
- The seaside is the only section of Showdown Town without a world entrance. Instead, it has several boarded-up buildings discussed by local NPCs as being remnants, mentioning the docks used to be "twice as long" and "See all these boarded-up buildings? They used to have doors that led to the Weird West Game World. Legend tells of it being a wondrous place, but alas, it no longer exists."
- L.O.G. has a comment relating to a similarly-named area: "You should be grateful, I could've sent you to Hoedown Town. It's awful. The music, the dancing! Oh my!"
- The music played during L.O.G.'s Lost Challenges is very western-styled, and could be related to the cut world's music.
- There are 131 Jiggies in the game. Adding one more world of a reasonable number of challenges would bring this number to a more even 150. In addition, there is an extra T. T. Trophy that would also be evened out.
- There are two Grunty Challenges in Jiggosseum. One of them could have belonged to a cut world.
- The inflatable sheep in Banjoland do not fit in the retro-themed area, while they would have fit in a western area.
When window pops up click open and wait for the music tune to load.